Toast - £1.75
Two slices of our thick cut white or multi-seed bloomer.
Handmade Toasted Teacake - £2.50
Our delicious handmade teacakes lovingly infused with Serendipitea’s own loose leaf breakfast tea.
Cheese on Toast - £3.50
Thick cut bloomer topped with caramelised onion chutney and smothered with Appleby’s Cheshire.
Locally sourced bagels served with your choice of topping;
Cream Cheese Bagel – £3.95 (v)
Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Bagel – £4.95
Scrambled Egg Bagel – £3.95 (v)
Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg Bagel – £4.95
All of our Sandwiches are made fresh to order with ingredients from our local delicatessen (Hickson and Blacks), served on thick white or multi-seed bread:
- Roast Ham, champagne mustard and salad – £4.95
- Appleby’s Cheshire cheese with caramelised red onion chutney and salad – £4.65
- Free range egg mayonnaise and salad – £4.65
Soup - £4.95
Served with a doorstop slice of fresh bread. Check our blackboard for today’s ‘Soup of the Moment’
Soup and Sandwich - £6.95
Today’s soup accompanied by a small sandwich of your choice
Full Works - £7.95
Today’s soup accompanied by a small sandwich of your choice, and finished off with any slice of cake from the counter.
Here at Serendipitea we believe there’s nothing that can quite beat a delicious afternoon with a loved one or friends sharing a pot of tea, great food and scrumptious cakes to finish. As we put so much love into our afternoon tea, it is booking only. Starting price of £9.95 per person;
- Loose Leaf Tea – A pot of our any of our specialist loose leaf tea’s for two
- Selection of Cakes – A selection of our delicious handmade cakes
- Selection of finger sandwiches -Appleby’s Cheshire and caramelised onion chutney, egg mayonnaise and salad, and roast ham with champagne mustard
- Handmade Fruit Scones – with butter, clotted cream & raspberry jam